to spend from over
THE COLLEGE MARKET?
Over 17 million active consumers with more than $200 billion to spend.
- 63% of all 18-24 year olds are college students.
- 17.4 million students attend colleges nationwide.
- $224 a month average student discretionary income.
- $200 billion college student purchasing power.
- Trendsetters; Influence peers, families, and contemporaries.
- Forming long term brand loyalty.
- Active consumers of today.
- Affluent market of tomorrow
- 57% female - 43% male
- 62% attend 4 year institutions
- 38% attend 2 year institutions
- 61% are full time undergraduates
- 13% are graduate students
- 57% are 22 years or older
|FULL TIME UNDERGRADUATES
- 91% work full or part time
- 70% from families with $25k + income
- 26% from families with $50k + income
- 43% are 21 years old or older
- 33% try new products regularly
- Trendsetters for the adult marketplace