Traditional media are less appealing and students respond to the kinks of products and services in which we specialize.
THE COLLEGE MARKET?
NON-TRADITIONAL, SPECIALIZED ON CAMPUS MEDIA.
Students respond to the kinds of products and services in which HOGAN COMMUNICATIONS specializes:
- Preview Theater® (In Theater Advertising)
- Advance Movie Screening Sponsorships
- College Newspaper Ad Placement Services
- Wild Postering Programs
- Custom On-Campus Events and Promotions<
- Product Sampling
- Spring Break
- Specialty Publishing
- Custom direct Mail Campaigns
TRADITIONAL MEDIA IS LESS APPEALING
- TELEVISION - viewership is 58% below norm for the US population.
- MTV - 34% of college students never watch MTV, 29% rarely watch it and 25% occasionally watch it.
- RADIO - listening experience is 3% below norm for 18 -24 age group, and there is little loyalty to a a single station or program format.
- DAILY NEWSPAPERS - readership 15% below norm for 18 - 24 age group.
- CAMPUS NEWSPAPERS - 93% of students read their campus newspaper.